18h32min de 20 de setembro de 2021 (UTC)
Wikilivros Discussão:Portal comunitário
Sobre este espaço de discussão
Esta é a página onde qualquer pessoa (leitores, colaboradores e demais interessados no projeto) põem as suas dúvidas, propostas e comentários relacionadas ao Wikilivros.
- Antes de criar um novo tópico, consulte os existentes para ter certeza de que sua questão ainda não foi abordada.
- O histórico anterior da página foi arquivado para fins de backup em em 2015-11-04.
- Para pesquisar diálogos iniciados antes da instalação da extensão LiquidThreads (agosto de 2010), consulte nossos arquivos mais antigos.
Quantos mais livros vocês publicarem mais a wikilivros vai ficar feliz
Ajudem a WIKILIVROS a cada livro que você cria a wikilivros agradece
Talk to the Community Tech
As we have recently announced, we, the team working on the Community Wishlist Survey, would like to invite you to an online meeting with us. It will take place on September 15th, 23:00 UTC on Zoom, and will last an hour. Click here to join.
- How we prioritize the wishes to be granted
- Why we decided to change the date from November 2021 to January 2022
- Update on the disambiguation and the real-time preview wishes
- Questions and answers
The meeting will not be recorded or streamed. Notes without attribution will be taken and published on Meta-Wiki. The presentation (first three points in the agenda) will be given in English.
We can answer questions asked in English, French, Polish, and Spanish. If you would like to ask questions in advance, add them on the Community Wishlist Survey talk page or send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join online
- Meeting ID: 898 2861 5390
- One tap mobile
- +16465588656,,89828615390# US (New York)
- +16699006833,,89828615390# US (San Jose)
- Dial by your location
The 2022 Community Wishlist Survey will happen in January
Universal Code of Conduct - Enforcement Draft Guidelines Review
The Universal Code of Conduct Phase 2 drafting committee would like comments about the enforcement draft guidelines for the Universal Code of Conduct (UCoC). This review period is planned for 17 August 2021 through 17 October 2021.
These guidelines are not final but you can help move the progress forward. The committee will revise the guidelines based upon community input.
There are planned live discussions about the UCoC enforcement draft guidelines:
- Wikimania 2021 session (recorded 16 August)
- Conversation hours - 7 September @ 03:00 UTC & 14:00 UTC
- Roundtable calls - 18 September @ 03:00 UTC & 15:00 UTC
Summaries of discussions will be posted every two weeks here.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Xeno (WMF) 18 august 2021 01:46 (EEST)
A maintenance operation will be performed on Wednesday August 25 06:00 UTC. It should only last for a few minutes.
This will affect your wiki as well as 11 other wikis. During this time, publishing edits will not be possible.
Also during this time, operations on the CentralAuth will not be possible (GlobalRenames, changing/confirming e-mail addresses, logging into new wikis, password changes).
For more details about the operation and on all impacted services, please check on Phabricator.
A banner will be displayed 30 minutes before the operation.
Please help your community to be aware of this maintenance operation. Obrigado!
20h35min de 24 de agosto de 2021 (UTC)